Friday, June 1, 2007

Rewind!! - Week 1: #2

Hello All,

This is going to be the best experience you have ever had on the internet. Welcome to Name That Toon.

Looking back on the directions of this endeavour, I 've realized that reading and understanding is very important. So I went back to the beginning as I was supposed to, to actually read and re-read until I understood what it was exactly that I was supposed to be doing with this blog.

After going through the lifetime learners presentation again, I can agree with the statement that some aspects of learning are hard while some are easy. It is obvious that I like to play. ..hahahha (laughing at myself). The first thing I did was jumped right into the assignments without reading the directions first. The most difficult aspect for me was having the confidence in myself that I am a competent and effective learner.

From this moment on, this will indeed be a new experience for me...as I will attempt to read and understand first, before reading and playing without understanding of the task at hand. Wish me luck.

KLU

2 comments:

Latiesha D. Bush said...

A blog with a purpose--Go on with your bad self!

You know...people tend to mistake me for "The Queen."

GitaKLU said...

Thanks for the comment Alphabet Soup. I agree, you do favor the Queen a little.....but not quite, you are much prettier.

Take Care.

Gitaklu

Bloglines... - Week 4: #8