Monday, August 27, 2007

ZoHo Writer - Week 8: #18


Hello Blog Friends,

Sorry for the delay in getting my blog completed in a timely fashion. I am getting back into the blogging game and my intent is to finish (at least) without a glitch.

Zoho Writer was really cool...now I can be anywhere and get quick documents done from any kind of computer. Those tech folks at Zoho have come up with a great online product. I can't wait to fiddle around with several of the other applications and tasks. Here is a sample of one on my projects, an un-official memo notice for all library staff just in case you forgot. Holla!!


MEMO:

 

Date: August 27, 2007

 

To: All Staff

 

From: Infofolk

 

Subject: Information Desk Coordinator ALERT!!!

 

Please be informed that there will be no more Voter Registration Hard-Copy Forms. You will need to download and print them from the internet.

 

Thank You.laughing

 

Board of Elections Contact

No comments:

Bloglines... - Week 4: #8